TUFF Summit Early Bird Registration Ends April 1st – No Joke!
The clock is ticking down the days to the end of the TUFF Summit early-bird registration rates. It is no April Fool’s Day joke that as of April 1st prices will go up and you will miss the lowest registration rates offered. Take advantage of a savings of $50.00 on all ticket categories.
The 2016 TUFF Summit is focused on how our industry is “Breaking Barriers Through Innovation.” Thought leaders from private and public sectors will present new ideas and discuss the challenges we face in a collaborative environment where we can learn together.
Highlights of the 2016 TUFF Summit
- Over 35 speakers: Learn from industry thought leaders
- Three tracks: Build the Summit experience to fit your needs –Leaders and Visionaries, Pioneering Practices, Innovating Projects
- Interactive session discussions: Focus on collaborative conversations between attendees and speakers
- Network with your peers: Build new relationships and nurture existing ones
- Reception at College Football Hall of Fame: Experience an interactive museum while you engage with your colleagues in a fun networking event
- Trends and future direction of campus sustainability: Extend your knowledge about the direction the 21st century university building is taking
A Prestigious Roster of Speakers Include
- Wendell Brase, University of California – Irvine
- David Orr, Oberlin College
- Ciannat Howett, Emory University
- Susan Kidd, Agnes Scott College
- Charles Watt, Clemson University
- Tim Carter, Second Nature
- Tom Murphy, Urban Land Institute (ULI)… and many more!
Learn more and about the TUFF Summit program and reserve your seat at the TUFF Summit. Register today before the price increases!